Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I'm A Go Getta, Know That.


WTFFFFFudge is wrong with this boy? Actually, ALLLL of them. They go banana's for a b****! Like God Damn Though! Can a girl just get some peace? I cut you off once, and cut you off twice, there sure as H*** wont be another chance where I'm gon let you come runnin back to me. Aye, what can I say? I guess I got it like that...even though I dog them. Idk I guess they like it like that. lmao. But trust me, I NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS! If I make more Gwalla than you, Sorry Sweety..You are just a Big No No *Shakin My Head*

I wasn't born Rich or nothing, but my Parents taught me to get my paper up. Not really trippin bout goin' to College though, feel me. I make enough to survive and feed a family of 3 ya dig Lol. *sigh* Can't wait to see what the future holds for me...It's gon be Good. I can already see it. God is Good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment